ASALH's 91st Annual Convention
Atlanta, GA, Sept. 27 - Oct. 1, 2006
Welcome to the ASALH 2006 Conference On-line Program site. You may view the online program in two different ways:
Option 1: Anyone may search the program by clicking the "View the Program" link to the left. In this manner you may search and browse the program as a "Guest."
Option 2: If you submitted a proposal to the Convention, and that proposal was accepted, you should search the program by logging in using the same login information you used to submit. Use the login box at the upper-right. This will allow you to take full advantage of the "My Schedule" features of the site. After you login you can click "My Schedule" to automatically see when and where you are scheduled.
ASALH's Annual Convention in Atlanta will be special. We will celebrate black institutional life in a city rich with black institutions. As has become the custom, the convention will be both an academic conference and a celebration of black life and history. Events such as our new Institution Builders Reception, Youth Day, the ASALH Film Festival, the Black History Tours, and the Friday Unveiling of the Carter G. Woodson Library Collection at Emory University, will bring together the Atlanta community and our conventioneers.
- June 15 - Deadline for Call for Papers (Deadline was extended. Contact program@asalh for availability)
- July 1 - Deadline for Authors' Book Signing Request Form
- July 15 - Deadline for Early-Bird Conference Registration
- July 15 - Deadline for Souvenir Journal Advertisers
- August 1 - Deadline for Exhibitors (Early Bird)
- August 15 - Deadline for Exhibitor Registration and Payment
- September 5 - Deadline to receive the Conference Rate at the Atlanta Hilton, if rooms are not sold out by this date. Reserve your room now!
- September 12 - Deadline for On-Site Registration (After this date only On-line registration is accepted)
- September 15 - Deadline for Teachers' Workshop Registration
- September 15 - Deadline for Conference Pre-Registration