Welcome Guest. You may view the program without logging in. However, you will not be able to save a personal schedule unless you sign in first. Click the 'lock' icon at the upper-right corner to sign in.
Impacting Student Learning
AECT 2022 Convention Recap - PDF Version
2022 AECT International Convention
Las Vegas, Nevada
October 24 - 28, 2022
The 2022 AECT International Convention at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas was amazing!
We had a total of 931 registrants, 691 in-person and 240 virtual. This is the biggest attendance we’ve had in several years. Thanks to all for attending the convention, however you did!
The theme for the 2022 AECT convention is “Impacting Student Learning.”
- President David Wiley hosted two sessions with new CEO Nolan Gruver, who described his background and vision for AECT in the coming years.
- NATO-ACT/AECT design competition: Three teams of graduate students presented compelling plans to deliver leadership training to NATO’s members in the field worldwide. The team from Baker University was the winner. Congrats!
- There were more than 600 sessions presented. The range of topics and presenters was impressive.
- The awards luncheon recognized AECT leaders who have gone above and beyond over the past year. Click here for the list of award-winners.
- The board met twice. It received reports of the financial status of the association, which is solid.
- AECT After Dark: AECT leaders let their hair down at a fun evening party. President Ali Carr-Chellman can belt out a tune!
Many thanks to our 66 volunteers and the many leaders who contributed to making the convention
a success. We couldn’t have done it without you!
All sessions recordings are available to all registered convention attendees until December 31 by signing in.