Hello Peer Reviewer!
With over 800 submissions, it is important that everyone uses the same scale to rate the proposals according to the listed criteria: 1 is poor, 3 is average, and 5 is excellent. Please don’t give everyone a perfect 5!
Here are two helpful links:
1) Your reviewer page has a summary of the number of Individual Presentations and Sessions you have been assigned to review; click on the two tabs to access each.
2) Comments to the author should focus on constructive feedback specific to their submission.
3) Submissions do not have to address the conference theme – we respect that there is terrific work being done that does not.
4) We recommend that you read everything before evaluating anything and that you “save your work and finish later”. After you are sure you are done, check “complete review”.
5) Your session will time out after 60 minutes if you stay on the same page. You can refresh your session for another hour by clicking on the timer.
6) All reviews must be completed by 10 March.
If you have any questions, contact ILA2019Global@ila-net.org